Early Learning Center
- GELC - Gethsemane Early Learning Center is a place where young children learn by exploring a rich environment with skilled educators. GELC is a Christ-centered program that values each student as a loved and respected child of God.
- Enrollment - Flexible enrollment plans: two, three, four, and five days a week, with half-day options available.
- Classes for three-, four-, and five-year olds
- Part-time & full-time plans available
- Hours: 7:00am – 5:30pm
- Active hands-on learning
- State of Minnesota-licensed facility and teachers
- Spacious playground areas
- Pastor leads a weekly chapel service appropriate for preschoolers
- Flexible schedules, extended care, and hot lunch
- Gethsemane Early Learning Center focuses on developing the intellectual, physical, social, emotional, and spiritual well-being of our students, which require exploration across a wide range of learning activities.
- Thematic units allow each young child to experience and organize those activities in an interdisciplinary approach. Gethsemane Early Learning Center believes that children learn through play and hands on experiences.
- Classrooms are designed to support children’s learning by engaging in pre-literacy, language, math, science, music, technology, and large muscle opportunities.