Registration NOW OPEN!
Come join us at Gethsemane for a fun-filled, exciting experience! Ten weeks of crafts, activities, games, field trips, special guests, and more. Each week children will be able to use their creativity, discover the world around them and make new friends.
Summer Camp is for children that have completed the first year of preschool-6th Grade
*Vacation Bible School is available for children ages 3 and up who are fully potty trained*
Summer Camp Costs
Full payment is due by 5:30 PM the Wednesday prior to the week enrolled. If payment is not received in full prior to the first day of camp each week, an additional $30.00 (per camper) charge will be added to the above camp costs.
- $175.00 Full Week
- $150.00 Full Week Sibling Discount
- $40.00 Individual day
*Before and aftercare are included in full camp prices listed above.
**Week 2 Vacation Bible School June 17th-21st is $25.00 for the week from 9AM-12PM You can extend your camp day with extended care for $100.00 this week**
***Week 4 Stars and Stripes July 1st, 2nd & 3rd the cost is $100.00***
Have questions? Contact Emilia Anderson - [email protected]
- Week 1: Sports Spectacular (June 10-14) - Campers will compete and work together to build leadership and cooperation skills through playing games like soccer, basketball, whiffle ball, yard games and more!
- Week 2: VBS (June 17-21) - ROAR! into this week as we stampede through fun activities and celebrate life and all that God has to offer!
- Week 3: Artistic Creations! (June 24-28) - From canvas paintings, crayon art and more kids will bring out their inner artist! Be ready to learn about different disciplines and using your imagination to create works of art!
- Week 4: Party in the USA (July 1st-3rd)*** - Join us to celebrate the good ol’ USA with music, patriotic themed crafts, games, and friends!
- Week 5: Health & Safety Week (July 8-12) -Campers will learn about themselves through healthy living and ways to stay safe. Visits from our local police officers, firefighters, dentists and more, children will be able to take action towards making great choices and having fun!
- Week 6: World Travelers (July 15-19) - Kids will discover the world around us by ‘traveling’ to different countries and learning about various cultures through crafts, games, and food tasting!
- Week 7: Under the Sea (July 22-26) - Come enjoy the wonders of water through crafts and many water games! Be ready to splish-splash all week long!
- Week 8: Junior Chef (July 29-August 2) - Learn how to be your very own cook! Kids will explore the wonders of the kitchen through making different foods and creating their own cookbook!
- Week 9: Mad Scientist (August 5-9) - Be prepared to create different science experiments and bring out your inner scientist, engineer, and mathematician! Kids will make their own explosions, volcanoes, slime and plenty more!
- Week 10: Minnesota Adventures(August 12-16) - Come explore the great outdoors and learn about our great state- Minnesota! Kids will participate in various activities that will get them moving around and enjoying what Minnesota has to offer!